Still on the Google Adsense series for serious bloggers that want to earn well from their website, this is my second post on the topic, the first being the Introduction to Google Adsense, A way to earn from blogging. Today, I’ll be posting 7 things about the google Adsense you really need to know. Take your time in this tour;
- 1 The 7 Things You Need To Know About The Google Adsense:
- 1.1 1. Getting Approved Isn’t That Difficult:
- 1.2 2. Getting Banned Is Even Easier Than Getting Approved!
- 1.3 3. Your First Ad Unit Is Special!
- 1.4 4. You can block low paying ads:
- 1.5 5. Withdrawal ThresholdThresholds:
- 1.6 6. Google Adsense Would Make you Earn well- If you play your game right.
- 1.7 7. If you get blocked, consider making money online or reapply with a new domain, email, number and address.
- 1.8 Share this:
- 1.9 Like this:
- 1.10 Related
The 7 Things You Need To Know About The Google Adsense:
1. Getting Approved Isn’t That Difficult:
I’ll soon be posting on how to get approved. Many bloggers make it seem almost impossible to be approved. There are some hidden guidelines that would surely give you the Adsense approval, once you know them. For example, my first domain was bought on the 10th f December 2016 and got Adsense approval on the 3rd of January, 2017! So that is less than a month after optimizing your site. But I heard certain countries have a 6month of registration prerequisite.
2. Getting Banned Is Even Easier Than Getting Approved!
Oh yeah- I’ve being in that state before! I was banned from using the google adsense program on my first domain because I didnt know that Google was smart enough to document the Ip address of clicks your ads get and get annoyed on clicks that are repeatedly generated. Being banned on google adsense for invalid clicks activity is a very bad experience because you have a 6% chance of being reinstated, after filling an appeal form! So, make sure to stay tuned as I’ll expose how to remain unbanned!
3. Your First Ad Unit Is Special!
The first ad unit you place on your site would have the highest CPC- Cost Per Click! So its best to create an attractive ad unit first, and a leaderboard at the bottom of the page. Be careful not to bombard your site with ads as your site would lose originality and look like the wall of a public school. Keep your site neat!
4. You can block low paying ads:
In your Google Adsense dashboard, you can block ads that do not give you enough revenue.
5. Withdrawal ThresholdThresholds:
These are minimum amounts of money for different countries with Adsense accounts. You have to have at least, this amount to withdraw from your account.
Before getting paid by AdSense you need to set up the payment information:
- the right postal address (and confirm it)
- provide tax information (not for all countries)
- select a payment method
In case you opened your account and already included ads on your website before setting up your payment information, AdSense will hold the money for you until you entered all the information. Normally, they also bother you with notifications until you really validated all the data.
However, the payment threshold is different by currency. Here are some sample values.
View the list of all thresholds here.