Today, I’ll be explaining the Popular Google Adsense. Google Adsense is a must-have for someone who is interested in Earning From Blogging. As a blogger, you devote your time, energy, efforts and resources to make sure your users stay updated with useful information- Or else, if you’re the type that copies and paste and does not sit down to think, you’re not a blogger but an Advanced Photocopying Machine.
So, after spending your time, energy, money, efforts and resources to make sure your blog is outstanding, you should be expecting to earn from your site- Else, it would be like filling a dip dry pit with water- no output! So, money must be made legitimately.
But to make sure that your blogging is not in vain, as blogging is a means of earning online out of the 10 ways to make money online I posted, you should know about the Best Paying Ads program, Google Adsense, Along with its alternative- Popads!
In this topic, I’ll be talking about the following:
- Google Adsense- Introduction To Adsense
- 7 Things About Google Adsense You need to Know
- 5 Things To Do Before Applying For Google Adsense
- How To Get Approved For Google Adsense
- How To know If A Domain Is Banned Or Not
- What Is Adsense Suspension? What To Do when suspended?
- How or How Not To Get Banned On Google Adsense
- How To Maximize Earnings On Google Adsense
- How To Protect Your Google Adsense Account From Click Bombing
- Make Google Ads Mobile Friendly.
So, Today, which is the Introductory Aspect, Ill be talking about:
- Brief History Of Adsense
- Common Terms In Adsense And meanings
- Payment Threshold for Different Countries
Brief History Of Google Adsense
Google launched its AdSense program, originally named content targeting advertising in March 2003. Later, the Google Adsense Program started on June 18, 2003 and that’s 14years ago from this year. Paul Buchheit, the founder of Gmail, had the idea to run ads within Google’s e-mail service. But he and others say it was Susan Wojcicki, with the backing of Sergey Brin, who organized the team that adapted that idea into an enormously successful product. Google AdSense is a program run by Google that allows publishers in the Google Network of content sites to serve automatic text, image, video, or interactive media advertisements, that are targeted to site content and audience. When you are participating in Google Adsense, like any other advertising network, you can either be a Publisher or An Advertiser.
A publisher is the one that allows ads to be put on his blog or site, and earns when people follow the link. An advertiser is the owner of the ad that pays for his business to be on many sites in the Adsense Program.
According to the Google Adsense Website, this is how it works:
1. Select the ad you want on your site
2. Choose where you want your ads to appear.Copy and paste a piece of code on your site where you want to show ads.
3. Watch the highest paying ads go live. Advertisers bid for your ad space in a real-time auction.
4. Leave the money stuff to google. They’ll handle the process of billing the advertisers and networks. When ads are seen or clicked, you’ll automatically earn money.
Do You Know?
In short, AdSense has become one of the popular programs that specializes in creating and placing banner advertisements on a website or blog, because the advertisements are less intrusive and the content of the advertisements is often relevant to the website. Many websites use AdSense to make revenue from their web content (website, online videos, online audio content, etc.), and it is the most popular advertising network.
The remaining part of this Topic would be released one after the other. If there is something I did not include, kindly let us know in the comments section