So you may be wondering, “How do I format my phone which is at home from my Office, or from a cyber cafe? OR your phone is lost and you do not want classified documents to get into the wrong hands?, or you have just sold an Android Phone to someone and you forgot to remove your files? Today, I’ll show you how to quickly format your android device, even if it is in another country with less than five clicks and start the formatting process in the space of two minutes. However, read my guide on how to protect your android phone from being stolen
As indicated in the title of this article, you’ll have to use Google’s very own Android Device Manager. The beauty of this android device manager is that you can use it on any browsing platform. Since many people are not aware of this stuff, lets call it a trick.
How To Format An Android Device Remotely with Android device Manager
Before you can do anything, there are some requirements- To mke sure you dont just flash all the android phones around. These requirements would make sure its the exact phone you need that gets formatted. [the_ad_placement id=”before-content”]
- The android phone concerned must have a Gmail Account logged in on it.
- The android phone concerned must have internet access, ie must be online
- Location must be turned on for the phone in question
- You must know the credentials of the gmail account of the phone (ie the gmail username and password)
- Visit the android device manager by clicking here
- Login with the credentials of the gmail account on the phone
- Follow the setup process, accept terms and conditions, and skip the ‘skippables’ [the_ad id=”2428″]
- Click on Erase to begin formatting.
- Confirm erase That’s all you need to do!
Kindly share your thoughts in the comments section below!